Hey there Marketing Friend,
In order to be the best, you need to train with the best. Join us at Search Engine Land’s SMX® Advanced June 11-13 in Seattle for the opportunity to do just that.
SMX Advanced has sold out every year for the past ten years, and we’re on track to sell out in the three weeks leading up to the show. There are less than 100 tickets left, so book now or forever hold your peace.
Who is the SMX family?
Take a look at just a few of the people you’ll meet at SMX Advanced, starting counterclockwise from top left:
- Surojit Chatterjee, Head of Product for Google Shopping, Google
- Bryant Garvin, Director of Marketing, Purple
- Spencer Jahnke, Performance Media Manager, Nina Hale
- Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration, Catalyst
- Frederic Dubut, Senior Program Manager, Bing
- Mike Arnesen, Founder & CEO, UpBuild
- Cindy Krum, CEO, MobileMoxie
- Melody Petulla, Senior Account Manager, SEO, Merkle
....and more! See all the speakers here.
Our stellar speakers and their exceptional content make SMX Advanced the only search marketing conference that hits the ground running and never holds back. Sessions are fast-paced. Q&As leave no stone unturned. You’ll dive deep, work hard, and emerge renewed – with refined SEM chops and next-level SEO insights.
From agency to in-house, B2B to B2C, boutique to Fortune 500, our lineup showcases a diverse bunch of marketers. It’s this unique collection of perspectives that ensures you get only the most balanced and reliable tactics and insights.
Hurry up - we’ve saved you a seat!
Secure your All Access pass before they’re all gone - you’ll pay only $1,995 to guarantee your seat at the table, $300 off on-site rates. What are you waiting for?
See you in Seattle!
- Allison, your SMX Concierge