Dear Writer's Digest Subscriber,
The #1 top-paying writing project is very easy to get in to - and the demand is so high, there is virtually NO competition.
This writing opportunity is probably unlike anything you've ever heard of.
It isn't novel writing or anything like it.
You won't need an agent.
And you don't need to worry about selling stories to picky editors or competing in a field of strong essay writers.
This is hands-down THE best paying and most respected freelance writing opportunity I've ever seen ...
And as President of American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) I've seen a LOT!
My name is Rebecca Matter, and it's my job and joy to find the very best freelance writing opportunities out there and show you how to get started earning a very comfortable income doing them.
And I've written a FREE special report that not only details the top-paying writing project I just mentioned ... but EIGHT other projects just like it.
These are quick, enjoyable, and creatively challenging writing projects you can complete during your free time, on the weekends, or even full-time if you'd like ... to start bringing in hundreds and thousands of extra dollars every month.
- One type of project has virtually unlimited projects just waiting for you to scoop them up. Charge the standard rates - between $250 and $4,500 per project - and you can create a legitimate full-time income with just a few clients. (See page 9 to get started!)
- Writing Opportunity #3 allows you to transform the time you already spend on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest into an ongoing paycheck month after month, year after year ... (Details on page 15.)
- On page 18, I reveal a HUGE industry with super loyal clients who constantly need their short projects written on the double. There's very little competition here ... and writers who charge too little (e.g., less than $2,000 for a brochure) are less likely to be hired!
- Writing Opportunity #5 allows you to put your storytelling skills to the test ... while getting paid $1,500 to $2,000 to do it (See page 23) ...
- There's one project that's "like getting paid to be Santa Claus" ... but instead of delivering toys, you'll use your writing skills to help needy families ... preserve the environment ... or get schools or hospitals the equipment they need to be more effective. It's as easy as dotting your i's and crossing your t's - yet it pays $25-$50 per hour to START!
- Writing Opportunity #7 has over 50 million potential clients ... with prices ranging from $190 to $750 per project (See page 30) ...
- One project is something anyone can do: get paid to go on vacation! (That's not an exaggeration. See page 35 to get the details.)
- Finally, Writing Opportunity #9 gives you the chance to write about your passions - from gardening to sailing to folding origami - and build a recurring revenue stream without a single client. One writer I know writes about coffee ... yes, coffee! ... and brings in between $2,500 and $6,500 per month. (Check out page 38 for this truly unique opportunity.)
But the truth is, your skills are worth thousands to the companies and organizations who understand what you can do.
I'll show you exactly what these projects are ... where they're found ... what it takes to succeed (you'll be surprised what you DON'T need to know) ... and how you can get started ASAP.
=> Click here to get the special report for FREE.
Everything you need to get started is all laid out for you in this free special report:
Again, it's totally free - all you have to do is click here to request it.
To your writing success,
President, American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI)